Wednesday, August 17, 2005

...creativity...

I got a bit creative today. I love going to the different websites that offer really cool looking desktop wallpapers. http://www.digitalblasphemy.com is one of my faves. I have always wanted to learn how to make pictures like they do but never had the patience to learn the software, the money to buy the software, or the want for it bad enough to grab a copy of some software off the net. The pictures below are my "poor mans" way of making the cool desktop wallpapers. I listen to music daily and use winamp to listen to my mp3s. In winamp they have a really cool visualization section. As I was listening and watching, it hit me to grab the camera and tripod. Most of the shots below are a one and a half second exposure, some are one second exposures, and a couple may be two second exposures. The thing is, none of the photos in this series have been photoshopped, they are all straight from the camera. I was pleased with the finished results.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie said...

Cool pictures!

12:16 AM  
Blogger ` said...

Thank you Thank you! {=0)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home